Where to buy spare DJI Propeller Replacements

Reaction score
I didn't see the propellers in the Accessory site of DJI's website. Can you buy these through DJI? The reviews for the ones on sale at Amazon say they're not really DJI and not to buy them. Anyone know of a reputable place to buy these and that is the cheapest? Thanks.

srandall25 said:
I didn't see the propellers in the Accessory site of DJI's website. Can you buy these through DJI? The reviews for the ones on sale at Amazon say they're not really DJI and not to buy them. Anyone know of a reputable place to buy these and that is the cheapest? Thanks.

You might try to find someone locally that sells DJI parts. I believe DJI has a set deal w/all of it's dealers to sell at suggested retail and they all sell at about the same price. Locally you'll save on shipping but have to pay tax. B&H, Atlanta Hobby, UAV, and other DJI dealers all are around the same price on about everything. I deal with Hobby Warehouse here in Minnesota because he stocks just about everything DJI makes.

DJI practices Manufacturer Advertised Pricing(MAP) control. Minimum price allowed to advertise. They could pull dealership if prices are advertised lower than what they suggest in their reseller terms. Same as Bose and other boutique products.

Just check majority of the authorized resellers for authentic props. Typically $15 a pair.

Yea, Ive been looking for replacements all day.. I wish there was a better throttle cut method for this thing. Many times I land smoothly but I cant get the props to stop spinning fast enough so it wobbles and falls over and the props scrpae the ground. I'm used the the Blade 350QX where you land and hit throttle cut and its instant.

So I have been looking for new props but nobody carries the Genuine replacements, all the look-a-likes on Ebay got bad reviews saying they are too soft and the Carbon Fiber ones in general reduce performance.

So anyone with the source in the USA I would really appreciate it!!

dronesetc said:
Props in stock. Same day shipping. dronesetc.com
I almost bought from this source but the almost $12 shipping (cheapest option) seemed a little excessive to me on these props... sorry for the negative response on this, but I feel I owe it to you since it might be a reason others aren't buying as well. You may at least want to offer a cheaper shipping option. Call me cheap!

jalpert said:
This guy actually lists the DJI part number and he's an authorized dealer:

http://www.davesmotors.com/DJI-Phantom- ... -1CCW.html
After some thorough research, this seemed to be the best, cheapest, reputable (authentic) place to buy. I got two sets of two (4 props total) for $35.50 out the door. $15 each minus 5% discount coupon code "5sc" and $7 for priority Fedex shipping... Not bad compared to others...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj