Where to buy PV2+

Reaction score
About to pull the trigger with one of these. Been watching videos all weekend and now I'm ready.
So, should I buy at a LHS or Amazon or?
I'm leaning towards Amazon because of their excellent return policy in case something is defective. My LHS said once out of the box, I would have to deal with DJI for any problems. With Amazon, if something were defective, they would exchange no problem.
Please let me know if you have some good sites that sell this drone cheaper, with more goodies or if there are any coupons for a nice discount. Or, should I just go to my local Hobbytown and just buy it and save on the shipping.
Please let me know your experiences.

then go with amazon? why would you even ask about going to the local shop? with prime itll be there in 2 days or overnight if you pay a little more

I bought mine a couple weeks ago from B&H. B&H is awesome...been using them for years for all my other camera gear.

When I got mine, they had a bundle of the P2V+ with an extra battery, 32GB SanDisk MicroSD card, and a GoProfessional case for $1556. Arrived in 3 business days with free express shipping. Unfortunately, I don't see the same deal there now, but my search skills may be lacking after a couple beers.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com

STAY away from those people in Calgary Alberta. I ordered on 9 of May 2014. Web page stated 8 to 10 days for delivery. 24 days later I sent reports to the R.C.M.P. VISA the Better Business Bureaus and Dji North America. I tried to cancel the order but could not get in contact. With their lack of e-mail responses and their very poor telephone business etiquette I had reason to believe I was a victim of Fraud. I got the pv2+ 29 days later. I did not want to deal with these people anymore.--- STAY AWAY---

Hey thanks for the suggestions. I wanted to buy from amazon but they sold out of the unit I was purchasing because amazon didn't verify the credit. Argh! Now I'm looking into b&h. They have a good deal with a battery and back pack as well as 32g micro for 1333.95. Just wish I had a coupon since shipping will be 65.00 for two day shipping. Still with shipping it will still be less than buying at LHS for 1299.00 plus tax.
How is B&H customer service? How are they on returns?

I just placed an order for my P2V+ with two batteries from a highly rated Amazon merchant. Could not use my Prime free shipping, but it is coming with slow UPS free shipping, which gives me time to study up. For about $80 I included the 4 year warranty which I confirmed by email with the company providing the coverage will cover any and all damage to the bird and camera, does not cover theft. Also accepted their offer to open an Amazon Visa card which has no cost and immediately gave me $70 off the total price.

kirbinster said:
I just placed an order for my P2V+ with two batteries from a highly rated Amazon merchant. Could not use my Prime free shipping, but it is coming with slow UPS free shipping, which gives me time to study up. For about $80 I included the 4 year warranty which I confirmed by email with the company providing the coverage will cover any and all damage to the bird and camera, does not cover theft. Also accepted their offer to open an Amazon Visa card which has no cost and immediately gave me $70 off the total price.

Great deal!! Congrats!!

Djrichone said:
Got mine from B&H. Never would of found them if wasn't recommended here. Will be here tomorrow. :)

B&H is a GREAT camera store and they have excellent support. The only issue is the DJI stuff is "price-fixed" so you won't find a better price there than somewhere else for the most part. Also if I were to buy there I would have to pay sales tax also, and I don't want to give NYC any money :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20