Where to buy Phantom Vision ?

Amazon are usually very good with returns, but you won't get any meaningful technical support from them. DJI delegate technical support to their official dealers (see here: http://www.dji.com/dealer/phantom-2-vision-dealers/ ) so bear that in mind. If you want advice/tech support/spares and repairs you may be better of with a local official dealer.

DronePeter said:
I bought a PV already but i would like to buy another one for my partner.

I read on this forum many people facing problems when something happened with their expensive bird . Sometimes DJI and the dealer dont respond or dont want to send replacement.

Where is the best place to buy ?
Which reseller or dealer takes good care his customers?

Amazon ???

Thans for suggestions.

I got my Phantom 2 Vision from Dronefly.com Free shipping and no tax to NYC

If you live in the west you can buy it from buyphantom.com they shipped mine from Las Vegas in one day. Free shipping no tax. So far I have not had to test their customer service but they do answer their phone. Every merchant sell for about the same price, the only way to save is tax or shipping. The problem with amazon is they are slow to react to the manufacturer sale promotion. (No extra battery)

BH Photo is where I went and when I had my battery issue they immediately took the return and replaced it for me.

UAV Direct in Liberty
Hill Texas has done a great job for me. They are very knowledgeable and quick to respond. They are located Just north of Austin TX where DJI USA is located. Ask for Jake! He's getting his second shipment of Vision's tomorrow the 24th of December!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic