Where to buy new props ?

Jay

Reaction score
Hi all
Where is the best place to buy new props in the uk and is there any cheap ones that are just as good as the originals :?:

DJI props are the best IMO. There is no shortcut with props. For stability wait, if you can, until the new DJI 9540's are the stores. You also would need to say what country you are in, just in case anyone wants to chime in with a shop suggestion.

Hi do you know when the new 9540s will be out ?

Apparently they should be with dealers imminently.

Sorry folks I seem to have got by numbers transposed they are 9450's and not 9540's

Anyone know any reputable USA dealers with gray P2 props at a good price? I gave up on eBay with all the fakery listed.

I received genuine DJI props from from a well known camera shop on the east coast

They were the real deal but packed so tightly the props warped, had to send them back

They're going to replace them so hopefully they arrive with little packing

In the meantime I have a couple of more sets arriving from Amazon that are supposed to be the real deal

If they are and don't arrive warped I'll provide link when they come in

Beware of of warped props, check tracking with balancing rod And eye level flight.

I think quite a few of us will :)

Cyclone said:
dirkclod said:
fastsmiles said:
Available in U.S?
Just got e-mail from guy here and he said will be on their site Monday. http://www.atlantahobby.com/store/pc/home.asp

This is about the new props coming from DJI - 9450

I just ordered these today.. They didn't appear to be the new ones, but I have zero back ups so I just went ahead and got a set knowing they are prob the first Gen. Shipping for ups ground from Atlanta in NC was absurd though... $13 for 4 pieces of plastic that could fit in a padded envelope.

Has anyone checked this site and can confirm they are the old Gen P2 props?

peterlindsay said:
Ordered some props from DJI last week and got them today. Still old version being sent out.

Same here. Though I must note, while these appeared to be the old version... Wow they were much smoother than the two pairs I received with my new vision two weeks ago... On rapid descend, I was used to some pretty heavy shaking, but I put a pair of these on and it was as smooth as butter, even with direct vertical decent. Hovering was much easier and it was noticeably quieter. I have zero idea why they were better than the other two pairs in the box. The props I got with my P2V were the same model.

Hi!

I'am expecting my new carbon props delivery today
http://www.aero-naut.de/produkte/flugmodellbau/flugzubehoer/luftschrauben/camcarbon-light-prop
with the dimensions 9x5" cw and ccw.
Check the english version of this site and it's worldwide dealer section for UK maybe.
I found this one googling
http://www.electricwingman.com/aeronaut-camcarbon-power-propellers#tab2

Don't forget to order original DJI spinners ( black and silver) from the Phantom 1. They will fit on prop shafts of a P2 also.

But maybe wait for my first testflights :) I will release the result here...

Lem
----------------------------

edit: oops, I thought I'd paid with PP but they accepted bank transfer...and I was waiting and waiting...then I checked the order :oops:

Yesterday the props arrived, time to mount them in the evening, no washer, pure prop and fixed with spinners, no changes on the gains.
I think I will balancing them when my balancer will arrive...
Today my first testflight has been...successful :) no problems, a bit windy so I can't compare it to my last flight from Wednesday ( perfect flight conditions).
The subjective sound is less noisy also the flight balance hoovering in place. I'm not disappointed yet :cool:

Lem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers