Where to buy legit parts and, did I was scammed?

Reaction score
Hi there guys!
Long story short, I got the infamous "stress cracks" on my P4P, DJI didn't stand by me cause I live in a not supported country, despite I bought the drone to an authorized dealer, there is no way I could find a full shell reaplacement for the shell in the Obsidian style directly from DJI; I went to ebay and there was this top rated seller who was offering it, so I bought it. Some people in other forum just made me hesitate if what I got is a legit part or not, I will appreciate if you can help me to determine if this is an origonal part or if ibwas scammed. Sorry for bother you but I have no one else to ask.
This is the seller (removed due false accusation)
This is the item (removed due false acussations)

And I have attached some pictures here for you to check. Sorry if they are too big or too small, im on my phone. DSC_0074.JPG DSC_0077.JPG DSC_0078.JPG DSC_0079.JPG DSC_0075.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, thinly disguised ad for an ebay seller. :rolleyes:

If you want me to to it or is not necessary, ill take the links away. Im just trying to figure out if I will be fine with this part and not get a lemon or scammed. Not tryibg to promote anything. I wish a mod came over here and can guide me about what to do with the links if not allowed. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Some people in other forum just made me hesitate if what I got is a legit part or not, I will appreciate if you can help me to determine if this is an origonal part or if ibwas scammed
Got a link so we can see what you're referring to?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj