Where to buy FC40 white Jello Balls

Reaction score
I going nuts trying to find these parts. They are the small white jello balls for the FC 40 camera. Can someone tell me where to find them. Ordered from Amazon and they were way too large. Thank you in advance. I never imagined having such a difficult time finding them. They keep falling off. Yes I'm a newbie and had 3 minor crashes but the only real damage is constantly losing those balls.

Which part of the world do you live, and how many do you need? If it's feasible I'd send ya one of my extras.

- Mike

dtviewer said:
Heres one listing on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PART20-Dji-Phan ... RTM1562569

One trick I saw on this site....use small wire ties and loosely wire tie through the dampener and the camera mount.

This auction is for the Phantom 2 dampers which don't fit the FC40 camera mount- they are too big. I don't know where you can currently get the FC40 dampers yet, still looking- even DJI doesn't currently sell them direct (I asked).

Thx I ordered what I thought were correct and got the same ones on this eBay ad. They are too big. So frustrated I can't fly the cam anymore. Is there another option. Budget prohibits getting a go Pro so I need to with what I have. Somewhere these must exist. Thx all for chiming in.

Mikey I'm in Philadelphia PA USA. Can you send them. I will pay postage of course. Please let me know. Thx.

This is the first I've heard them called "Jello Balls". Good name, I guess, and it made me chuckle. Glad you found a source.

Hurray! I called DJI and explained the issue with the dampers and the technician stated that if he can find some, he will send them out. This was about a week ago. They arrived yesterday! I got a package of 6 and they did not charge me. Excellent customer service! The jello balls have arrived! Give DJI a call and explain how difficult if not impossible to get these. Anyway, just thought you all should know and I appreciate the help and advice. My guess is that this part will be available soon at any hobby shop or on Amazon.

rcaban said:
Hurray! I called DJI and explained the issue with the dampers and the technician stated that if he can find some, he will send them out. This was about a week ago. They arrived yesterday! I got a package of 6 and they did not charge me. Excellent customer service! The jello balls have arrived! Give DJI a call and explain how difficult if not impossible to get these. Anyway, just thought you all should know and I appreciate the help and advice. My guess is that this part will be available soon at any hobby shop or on Amazon.

Well that's good news! Hopefully they make them available to purchase soon and without the runaround.

This same thing happened to me with a different part. I couldn't find it online, DJI was prompt in sending me a new one for free. Was a great experience.

This same thing happened to me with a different part. I couldn't find it online, DJI was prompt in sending me a new one for free. Was a great experience.

How did you get ahold of DJI? Email/Phone/Chat? Where, please?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20