WHERE to BUY DJI MOTOR?

Reaction score
i need to replace my broken motor for PV2+, i dont know where to buy the original motor from DJI not a replacement made from china... somebody post the link thanks

Any of the dealers listed on DJI's site will be glad to help depending on your country

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

IrishSights said:
Any of the dealers listed on DJI's site will be glad to help depending on your country

i live in the philippines and i would like to order online. can you recommend store selling genuine parts of DJI? thanks

Mannyx said:
IrishSights said:

i live in the philippines and i would like to order online. can you recommend store selling genuine parts of DJI? thanks
why can't you look it up yourself? I'm in Ireland, surprise, surprise so not much help.

Seriously , are you that lazy you can't look it up yourself ??? You figured out how to by the vision , but now you can't figure out how to buy a motor ? Really ?

Mannyx said:
i need to replace my broken motor for PV2+, i dont know where to buy the original motor from DJI not a replacement made from china... somebody post the link thanks

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Phantom is manufactured & assembled in China from Chinese-made components.

Therefore the factory-installed motors are made in China. ;)

Dirty Bird said:
Mannyx said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Phantom is manufactured & assembled in China from Chinese-made components.

Therefore the factory-installed motors are made in China. ;)

Can i order nr 23 with rise pls ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj