Where to buy a goodluckbuy gimbal

Reaction score
I want a goodluckbuy gimbal for my Phantom 1.1.1

When I look on ebay, the goodluckbuy website, and other vendors, each have different prices and equipment.

Where is the best place to buy it for the most recent version with reliable chances of no faulty equipment? I'm looking to spend no more than $80.

I appreciate the response and I've used your advice from the other tread.

However, that eBay account is it really a goodluckbuy gimbal? I searched and no where in the description did it mention that.

davemcm said:
seems a bit of a silly question, where to buy a goodluckbuy gimbal?

That's like asking, where to buy a mcdonalds burger?

I thought so too until I noticed that same price gimbal all over eBay and other retailers.

You don't go directly to Samsung when you want to buy a Samsung TV. You look around and ultimately might get it from Amazon.

Thank you though for not directly answering my question. Simply say goodluckbuy.com

kydan said:
davemcm said:
seems a bit of a silly question, where to buy a goodluckbuy gimbal?

That's like asking, where to buy a mcdonalds burger?

I thought so too until I noticed that same price gimbal all over eBay and other retailers.

You don't go directly to Samsung when you want to buy a Samsung TV. You look around and ultimately might get it from Amazon.

Thank you though for not directly answering my question. Simply say goodluckbuy.com

So if you were being offered the same tv for the same price, you'd buy it from amazon etc instead of direct from the manufacturer (who does retail too)?

Also, if I had simply said goodluckbuy.com it wouldn't have been amusing (to me).

As far as I'm aware, the best prices can be had direct from their own website (goodluckbuy.com) so no point in getting it from a third party.

Anyone else with advice on where else to purchase a goodluckbuy gimbal besides their website?

Also, the goodluckbuy website states a "discount" price, but it's not available. Any pointers there? I emailed them but no answer

kydan said:
Anyone else with advice on where else to purchase a goodluckbuy gimbal besides their website?

Also, the goodluckbuy website states a "discount" price, but it's not available. Any pointers there? I emailed them but no answer

Everyone has mentioned on e comments on the product page that the discount price is never available, however at 79 dollars (I think) it's already very cheap, if not the cheapest pre assembled and calibrated gimbal you can buy brand new ANYWHERE (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20