Where should I order my range mod?

I used dbsmods.com. He shipped it fast and it worked great!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you have a Std then from DBSMods, they make the P3S mounting kit

I am about to order it now!!! pulling the trigger guys!

Done and ordered total $129 now where's my antenna?

I've tried contacting DBS three times and he/she never returns my emails. Suggestions?

-"I may be tall but I want to feel even taller!"

I've tried contacting DBS three times and he/she never returns my emails. Suggestions?

Good luck getting a response from him. It's been 5-6 weeks for me and no replies to my 2 emails. Buy from somewhere else since the support is non existent.

Good luck getting a response from him. It's been 5-6 weeks for me and no replies to my 2 emails. Buy from somewhere else since the support is non existent.
But everybody thinks the product itself is good. If the product is good I'm willing to sacrifice poor service.

that's true I tried using the email on the website and no response. I hope he ships it out. Will he?

i know ,i e-mailed them 3-4 times for a kit for phantom 3 4k and what i had no f,,,, answers, imagine the after sales service !!!!!
Buy from somewhere else and don't hold your breath waiting for a response from him. If I knew his customer service were this bad, I would have never bought it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20