Where is your camera pointing after you turn on your P4?

Reaction score
Hey all! Just curious if this is what's supposed to be happening or not. When I turn on my drone the camera goes through it quick movements and then positions itself forward at a slight downward angle. Should it be fully upright or is mine doing what it should be?

I did a full IMU calibration and gimble calibration yesterday and I noticed the camera was pointing slightly down even before I did the calibrations. I'm not getting any warnings or anything and the gimble/ camera moves freely without a problem. I'm just wondering after you turn on your Phantom, where does it point your camera?

Thanks all in advance!

I may be wrong but I believe it's to help record where it takes off so when you press the RTH it has a more accurate reading. That may be the mavic though.

I may be wrong but I believe it's to help record where it takes off so when you press the RTH it has a more accurate reading. That may be the mavic though.

Interesting..

Does anyone else have further insight on this?

Mines been having a tendancy lately of facing downwards after rotating the camera atound on start up. If i just give it a gentle touch it moves back horizontal

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav