Where is this DATA?

Reaction score
data1.jpg
I have had my P4 for a month , its great. A couple of weeks ago I looked at some flight data (see pic). I would like to see it again, but I have no idea where it came from, what I hooked up to get it or anything. I guess my mind is going at 56 already. I have tried everything I know. Does anybody know? I mean I don't know if it was on my ipad mini2, or I hooked the p4 up to my imac in the house or what, I don't remember.

Open DJI GO on the device you use to fly and click the icon at the top, left of the home screen.

DJI-GO-Flight-Logs.PNG

DANG! I saw that today, but did not remember having to log in. That was it, thank you guys so much. Now, one more. Today, I tried out the come home button, had home return like at 30 meters. It returned, the just descended like a rock hit the ground and bounced back up in the air, Cracked the landing gear a little. Why did it do that, I thought it was spose to fly home descend and hover? I got an update soon after for the byrd.

Reactions: cfd701
I thought it was spose to fly home descend and hover?
It's supposed to fly home and land. Over the past couple of days, there have been a few reports of this hard landing on RTH. Perhaps there is a bug in the current firmware that's causing that to occur. Either way, it would be best to press the RTH button to cancel the RTH when your Phantom is close to the home point. You can certainly land it more smoothly than a computer that doesn't quite know where the ground is located.

Thank you, I will do that. Will that take a single quick push and release, or do I hold the button until it beeps or something?

A single quick push and releases disables RTH. A long push and release enables it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj