where is the YouTube live feature ?

Reaction score
last time I used my PS3 standard a couple of months ago there was an option in the go app to stream live to YouTube,I've done all the latest updates for the go app and drone and now I can't seem to see it anywhere,so has this feature been removed and if not where abouts on the app is it located ?

Cheers

It's in general settings I believe, I have looked on mine, the three dots to the bottom left,
c2a26ecdcc5db6dc025184410ee2e2a9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

image.jpg
It's in general settings I believe, I have looked on mine, the three dots to the bottom left,
c2a26ecdcc5db6dc025184410ee2e2a9.jpg

Thanks for the reply but for some strange reason mine is not showing that,where yours says YouTube live steaming under CAMERA mine doesn't show anything..

Hmm.. That is odd, do you have any iOS device you could try just to see,
Shows same on my phone too...
467a8b60435d2ce664f712385a803653.jpg

Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots mobile app

image.jpeg
Hmm.. That is odd, do you have any iOS device you could try just to see,
Shows same on my phone too...
467a8b60435d2ce664f712385a803653.jpg

Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just put the go app on my iPad Pro and the YouTube option is there.I also put the app on my partners android phone and the option is not there,so I'm guessing it's just the android app that's effected.

The one thing I did notice on the iPad app was it said currant aircraft firmware version is unknown ? Yet it displays it fine on my android phone.

I connected to my bird earlier for a quick flight and I noticed that it said there was an aircraft update available, not sure if that's correct

Is there anyone who is using an android device to run the dji go app who can confirm or not if the YouTube live stream option is there on their device.

Having the exact same problem on my note 4. No option under the camera setting or any settings for that matter.

Im surprised more people haven't noticed this issue as I'm guessing it affects everyone using an android device,but not iPhone and iPad pads.

So I just used the iPad and there it was, right under the "camera" options in general setting. Switch back to the note 4 and it disappears. Also noticed that under gimbal settings with the note 4 you have a choice of two different fpv options where as with IOS there is only one choice. Don't know the purposes of the having the differences but its quite annoying.

i have experience the same thing, i use android and there are no youtube live stream feature available

I've been trying the last couple of days to set up YouTube Live Streaming with the iPhone 6 Plus and so far no luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic