Where is the iOSD mini?

Reaction score
CORRECTION: I ordered the wrong kit. I ordered the kit without the iOSD mini by accident, I will be ordering the iOSD mini separately. Please disregard the following.

=========================================================

I purchased this Phantom 2 kit from B&H.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... raphy.html

The system works well, I have FPV video but no realtime telemetry. I opened the P2 to look for the problem and find there is no iOSD mini module. So either B&H forgot to add it or I don't know what I am doing.

I am seeing realtime video from the GoPro but no overlaid telemetry, is it possible B&H forget to add the iOSD mini?

thanks

richparry said:
I purchased this Phantom 2 kit from B&H.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... raphy.html

The system works well, I have FPV video but no realtime telemetry. I opened the P2 to look for the problem and find there is no iOSD mini module. So either B&H forgot to add it or I don't know what I am doing.

I am seeing realtime video from the GoPro but no overlaid telemetry, is it possible B&H forget to add the iOSD mini?

thanks

If you don't see that little black iOSD mini box anywhere inside like the one in the pics on their site, I'd notify them right away. I've never heard of B&H missing something like that, but with the volume they move it's statistically likely to happen at some point. Just take a pic or two of it opened up, and they should be willing to help out, they're known for their great post-sale service.

Hopefully, they just forgot to update the firmware on the OSD. Can you see the OSD box anywhere on the Phantom? They screwed up. It's not ready to fly if you're supposed to have OSD and it's not working. You should call them and get a free battery out of it.

Here is what I see when I open the P2. I don't see a iOSD mini. B&H has always been good to me, seems hard they should miss something like this.

Thanks to all that replied but I learned I ordered the wrong kit from B&H, it was my fault. I ordered the kit without the iOSD mini by accident, I will be ordering the iOSD mini separately.

richparry said:
Thanks to all that replied but I learned I ordered the wrong kit from B&H, it was my fault. I ordered the kit without the iOSD mini by accident, I will be ordering the iOSD mini separately.
better put in your order tomorrow, DJI has a back load of about 6,000 world wide, at the moment nobody can buy one, best of luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.