Where is Best place (US) to purchase P2???

Reaction score
Getting ready to buy a P2. Is there a best place to buy? I know prices are all the same, but what about after purchase help if/when needed.
Postage free?
Anything else that might fit here.
Thanks

Re: Where is Best place to purchase P2???

In what country? I'm guessing the US as most people who post without a location seem to assume that everyone is in the US.

Amazon, if you have prime it's free shipping. I live in Germany and Prime is a necessity. but there are plenty of other companies that have free sipping in the states. Or Google, you may have heard of it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00H7HH6QU

Hey rilot.....yes US. I thought we, US and UK were friends. No need for sarcasm. I was just in the UK for the first time and loved it.
Thanks planedr. At least you Europeans have an answer for my question.
So many have looked at the question but apparently can't remember where they purchased. LOL.
Just looking for a little guidance folks. Thanks

grahng said:
Anyone deal with Atlanta Hobby?
Yes I never had a problem with them fast shipping used them for some FPV equipment .
I got my P2 from B&H good people quick shipping and great customer support .
GL!

A cheap way to find one is to walk thru some woods and eventually you will find one from someone who didn't read directions

grahng said:
Hey rilot.....yes US. I thought we, US and UK were friends. No need for sarcasm. I was just in the UK for the first time and loved it.
Thanks planedr. At least you Europeans have an answer for my question.
So many have looked at the question but apparently can't remember where they purchased. LOL.
Just looking for a little guidance folks. Thanks

I'm 'Murican! I just work here. :lol: :lol:

I've purchased 3 Phantoms and an S1000 from UAVDirect (http://uavdirect.com). They are a brick and mortar operation with three or four full time techs on hand that do assembly and custom builds. Wealth of knowledge and great customer service.

Scott

I purchased mine through the Amazon Prime Warehouse. Returns are rarely questioned and the refurbished units are good as new. I had to return a Vision + because the gimbal was bent. They had me a new one on the way as soon as I sent them a UPS tracking number.

I have had awesome experience at floridaUAV.com. Damon, the owner, has tons of RC experience. I knew him from when he built amazing RC planes and now that he is in the multirotor biz, his experience has really brought my equipment and overall skills forward.

I ordered mine directly from DJI. From China to my doorstep in 2 days. Any, yes, it goes without saying, my doorstep is in the U.S.

I just purchased my Phantom 1.1.1 from Droanfly.com received same day shipping and I got a free battery with my purchase, but I doubt that a free battery will come with the Phantom 2 in fact that is why I purchased the 1.1.1 I cannot for the life of me see paying $130.00 for a battery and no the little lights on it do not make it worth that much besides I can find some really great aftermarket batteries at Maxamps that are not only a good price but are 2800 mah and are custom made.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers