Where is best deal currently on P4 Pro?

Reaction score
Looking to order P4 Pro and 3 extra batteries. Anyone know of best deal currently?
Usually prefer to order from Amazon as their return policy is so easy & superior to everyone else- but willing to consider elsewhere if deal is excellent.

Thx

Last edited:
If you have a MicroCenter near you, then they are blowing them out, in store only, for $999!

MicroCenter

Thanks stach! I'm on it. That buys me 2 more batteries...[emoji3]

Last edited:
Why do you think they are blowing them out??
Does this mean the P5 is about to release?

Wow great deal...half tempted to return mine to bb (still in return period) and pick one up here....thats 500$ savings!

Why not just use the Best Buy price match guarantee? Otherwise I'd return it in a heartbeat, if they won't price match it, and use the $500 for a bunch of accessories!

I've got one on hold at Microcenter.
$999. Plus tax ends up $1,105.
That's still $300 less than anywhere else I've seen.
That's 2 batteries...

.$1,399 @ B&H was the next best I saw.

Why not just use the Best Buy price match guarantee? Otherwise I'd return it in a heartbeat, if they won't price match it, and use the $500 for a bunch of accessories!
Oh wow true! Going to find out tomorrow!

Edit just checked and did a little research bb does not price match microcenter

Last edited:
I bought my P4P+ from ebay, a DJI authorized dealer with 100 dollar deal, so I paid for only 1300. In addition, and got 14 dollar ebay bucks bucks, and 14 dollars of ebates. So the final price is only 1272. Microcenter sold for 1499, and the sale tax is 89, the final price is nearly 1590.

I bought my P4P+ from ebay, a DJI authorized dealer with 100 dollar deal, so I paid for only 1300. In addition, and got 14 dollar ebay bucks bucks, and 14 dollars of ebates. So the final price is only 1272. Microcenter sold for 1499, and the sale tax is 89, the final price is nearly 1590.
Did I miss something here ????

Microcenter price is $999 Not $1499.........
Makes me wonder what your EBay store name is !!

@jephoto, so it looks like the low price might have been due to the P4P V2 release. The V2 has a few new features:
  • OcuSync transmission system
  • DJI Goggles can be used wirelessly
  • Upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs
  • Quick-release low-noise props (also compatible with P4P)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1