Where in the World.

Reaction score
How many people out there would think it could be a good idea if when first joining the forum's that member's add "Where in the World" they are from, I was not thinking of postal address but something on the line's of country or state (if in USA). The main reason I am mentioning this, is now the web page has grown so large and world wide member's can get an over all picture on what is going on in the membership, also due to the different time zone's when replying to a item they will know if the answer will be instant or having to wait until the country is awake,( so to speak). Member's that have already singed up can go to their profile to update with this bit of info. May be it may work or not, but when replying to a blog at least you know how long to wait for a reply, in the mean time you could browse the rest of the forum's and return at a later date. WHAT ARE YOUR VIEW'S. Post reply's.

I wish members would add at least their general location to their profiles. That would be helpful when responding to "how/where do I get this part" questions.

Yes - it seems that a little more information can go a long way in building the community of practice. Knowing where members are from helps build that community.

D.T.

Nidge said:
Prompted by Chopperflyer, who by the looks of things isn't too far away from me, I have also updated my profile.

Regards

Nidge
I am in Pudsey, so not to far away, I fly with anther lad from Bradford. can send E-mail address later if wanted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20