Where do y'all buy your props?

Reaction score
Going on an extended trip in a few months with my new Phantom. I hope to be good at flying it by then, but snapped a prop chasing some birds :twisted: and it occurred to me I should get some more spares.

But to my surprise, it doesn't look like DJI sells their blades like they come in the box. There's only off-brand stuff with some really sketchy reviews. Can anyone recommend a brand that works as well (or better?) than the original thing?

In the USA for 9443s, I've found that 1uas.com has the best prices ($9 for NST props, $15 for all other variations of ST props), availability (white NST, white, gray, striped red/blue/pink ST), and great/prompt communications and customer service.

I've purchased 7 sets of props from them in the last month.

ElGuano said:
In the USA for 9443s, I've found that 1uas.com has the best prices ($9 for NST props, $15 for all other variations of ST props), availability (white NST, white, gray, striped red/blue/pink ST), and great/prompt communications and customer service.

That sounds awesome. I'll look into them. While we're on this subject, is there any straightforward way to determine warping in blades that aren't visibly broken? I've compared them to new blades but otherwise I don't know.

IriathZhul said:
ElGuano said:

That sounds awesome. I'll look into them. While we're on this subject, is there any straightforward way to determine warping in blades that aren't visibly broken? I've compared them to new blades but otherwise I don't know.

The easiest way I know of is to install the props, and measure the height from the ground of the prop tip on each blade. Make sure they're identical. You can also spin the blades so they are tip to tip with the other blades on the Phantom and make sure they're aligned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic