Where did your P4P ship out from? Carson or China?

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that anything shipped from Carson, Ca was almost certainly a refurbished product. So I looked at my order and the fedex history and my P4P was shipped from Carson.

Should I be concerned that DJI sent me a refurb instead of a new one?

When I got my P4P everything seemed new except there was some sticky goo on two of the vertical landing legs. Not a lot but enough for me to have to get cleaning solution to get it off.

No. Many new Phantoms and accessories ship from CA.

I heard a rumor that anything shipped from Carson, Ca was almost certainly a refurbished product. So I looked at my order and the fedex history and my P4P was shipped from Carson.

When I got my P4P everything seemed new except there was some sticky goo on two of the vertical landing legs. Not a lot but enough for me to have to get cleaning solution to get it off.
You are talking about a repair job right?

No a brand new drone ordered from their online site.
Oh ok. Hmmm. I would think they would not want you to know in anyway that it was a refurbished bird. But I'm sure it's not a big deal as I'm sure they go over them well!

Oh ok. Hmmm. I would think they would not want you to know in anyway that it was a refurbished bird. But I'm sure it's not a big deal as I'm sure they go over them well!

If that's what happened, they committed fraud per most states and Federal interstate commerce law.

I've got an issue if they did this, as there is clearly a delta in inherent value between a new item and a refurbished one, and if they are selling returbs as new, I'm sure this will get attention.

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub