Where did 2.7k setting go?

Reaction score
I'm going to shoot some video on my P3 A and 2.7 K feautre is missing. The highest option is 1080. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm going to shoot some video on my P3 A and 2.7 K feautre is missing. The highest option is 1080. Any help would be appreciated!
Is your p3 A connected to RC? Because without connecting to RC mine does not show either, in fact from DJI Go home selected P3A on a camera settings shows720p, 1080p and 4 K .. I wish I had 4K lol

Its the latest DJI GO app update, It has removed it for some reason... It updated yesterday :/
There are plenty of threads on here about it...

What now ? The specs say it shoots also in 2.7K

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you delete the DJI Go app, then reinstall it the option should reappear.

Be sure to sync your flights to the cloud first, and copy FlightRecords or videoCache in iTunes if you want to save first, all data will be erased when the app is deleted.
upload_2016-5-26_16-22-49.png

Deleted and reinstalled the app and sure enough the missing 2.7 option returned when I connected to the aircraft the first time. When I tried again an hour latter the option was gone again. P3P with iOS. ???

For reference.. I did a tablet test and yada yada.. found out my quality samsung galaxy tab pro had shitty live video quality across the board. Where another samsusng tablet looked great in comparison on both birds.

..so I tried my iPhone 6s Plus yesterday. Fresh install of the app (never installed app as I always used a dedicated samsung android (shitty OS and choice) tablet for my drone.

....Needless to say that my iPhone also did not show me 2.7k option. This was a one time only install for the first time on Wednesday, May 25th 2016.
Instantly doing a 2nd flight using my samsung android tablet with AUTO UPDATES OFF - I had the 2.7k option to pick from.

..hope they fix the issue soon. I liked flying with my iPhone 6s Plus. Quality was better than my tablet and the size wasn't as bad as I had thought i'd be.

It's fixed. Delete the app on your iOS device and reinstall it.
Same release number, but it's definitely a new version with the problems fixed.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's fixed. Delete the app on your iOS device and reinstall it.
Same release number, but it's definitely a new version with the problems fixed.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes agree, my download of 2.8.2 last week did not have 2.7k

Deleted it and installed again this morning and its back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj