Where can I buy new vision 2+ gimbal? Orignal became damaged

Re: Where can I buy new vision 2+ gimbal? Orignal became dam

artemkk said:
Hi, guys!

Ask you for help! Can you tell me, where can I buy new vision 2+ gimbal? Orignal became damaged today((

Replacement parts are not yet available for the Vision +. We have seen people on eBay selling parts at absurdly high prices - $800 for camera/gimbal assembly last time I checked.

id send it to dji for repairing.. my buddy crashed his and dji said wait until the 15th and then call to make sure parts are available then its 3 weeks turnaround .. they did say the whole unit should be sent in so they can guaranty it works assembled.. they take a video of your phantom working after repair is done then download in onto your camera sd card and send it back working perfect.. or you can just send cam and gimbal in for repair but they wont guaranty it will work once reconnected to phantom.. so its a catch 22 keep flying and hope it works or send whole thing in and wait 3 weeks .. id send the whole bird in and go without to ensure its working like new..id expect the cost to be 4-5 hundred imo

I keep getting booted out of the support line - seems like DJI is growing and can't handle the influx of requests, not a big deal as I am sure they will staff up in the future. My problem is right now I have a busted camera/gimbal and don't know how to send it back to get it fixed. Any thoughts? I have called support (keeps telling me about high call volume and dumping my call) and I have emailed - with no response. I had my phantom 2 vision + for one day (and it's awesome) and crashed it due to a fly away (didn't lock the GPS first DOH!!!!).

I got through a couple days ago and like someone mentioned they're supposed to have parts around the middle of the month. They're not going to issue RMAs until they have the parts.

Seriously? If I just spent $1300 on something and it arrived damaged it would be going back to the seller and my credit card company notified. Where did you buy it?

JoeyD said:
Seriously? If I just spent $1300 on something and it arrived damaged it would be going back to the seller and my credit card company notified. Where did you buy it?

What makes you think that it arrived damaged?

sputnik said:
JoeyD said:

What makes you think that it arrived damaged?

Opps, I miss read, I thought it stated that it came damaged not became damaged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.