Where can I buy batteries IN AUSTIN?

Reaction score
Hobby Town doesn't seem to have them often, and I'm going crazy flying this thing for 10min at a time.

If you are talking Austin U.S.Try MotionRC.com. and have them sent to your door as the shipping is real reasonable and always seem to have them in stock. Worked for me.

Hey Alienware,

Did you try Precision Camera on Burnet? Not sure, but I know they stock the Phantom.

I use the Turnigy battery instead of the stock Phantom battery, wires are a little harder to fit but it's a great battery and cheaper and easier to get than the original. Order 8 of them!

Unforutnately they out of stock at the USA Hobby King warehouse, if you order them from the Asian warehouse it may take about a month to get to you: Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack

Adam said:
Hey Alienware,

Did you try Precision Camera on Burnet? Not sure, but I know they stock the Phantom.

I use the Turnigy battery instead of the stock Phantom battery, wires are a little harder to fit but it's a great battery and cheaper and easier to get than the original. Order 8 of them!

Unforutnately they out of stock at the USA Hobby King warehouse, if you order them from the Asian warehouse it may take about a month to get to you: Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack

Dang Adam beat me to it. Ask for Greg when you call.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31