Where can I buy a P4

Reaction score
I may soon be in need of a new Phanthom 4 after mine crashed. Where is the best place to buy just the drone. I don't need the controller or battery.

direct from an authorized dealer, or a refurb from dji if available.
you dont need the controller or battery ? i can see not needing the controller, but the only thing better than 1 battery.......is more batteries !! sell the extra control on ebay to recoup some of the cost.

I have. It's currently in transit. Looking for something's in the interim for now... heard it can sometimes take 6 weeks before I get it back.

I have. It's currently in transit. Looking for something's in the interim for now... heard it can sometimes take 6 weeks before I get it back.

Nah it will take 3 weeks at most, I live in the uk and had to send my drone to the Netherlands, I sent it 2 weeks ago and it arrives tomorrow! :)

Mine is also going to Netherlands. What was wrong with your and how much will it cost - if you don't mind me asking.

Just got a p4 on Kogan here in Australia it's a refurbished one
Only $999 Australian dollars how can you go wrong I only bought it as a back up drone for risky missions
Think about it if you only after spare parts you can gut the whole thing
Shell is about 109 gimbal module about 650
Plus you get a batterie controller 2 sets of props charger etc worth every cents [emoji3]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub