Where Brooklyn At?? - pilots where are you!?

Reaction score
Looking to meet up with my fellow Brooklyn pilots. I'm specifically interested in aerial cinematography but also just general drone knowledge, mods, law/policy and even starting a racing league.

Anyone out there!?

Zach

hello! I'm usually flying around mcarren park, west williamsburg or close by. where are you at?

bay ridge right here.

I'd like to hook up with someone who has a go pro 3+. I want to try out FPV using my extender to see if it kills the delay

Williamsburg here. I am a new owner and still have parts on the way. I would love to start a meetup.com group if you all want?

I live on Manhattan but I'm near the L train, can I play too? :)

Would be happy to meet up with some other Phantom pilots and goof around, maybe help you with your testing Dragonash

I'm in Howard Beach in queens and Brooklyn border I would love to meetup

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I gotta sort out some FPV issues I'm getting absolutely terrible range. I should be able to fly all the way over to you but I can't get more than a block or 2

I waited but no one showed up!

Got this pic instead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 554
I Don't understand your opening statement but that's a cool shot! I often fly in that area but I take off from the Manhattan side (east river park)

its hard to tell from a pic, but are you flying over the bridge?

Or at you so high up that it looks like you might be over the bridge?

Phantom_Skies said:
Hey, let's organize some flying together. I was flying on Brighton Beach and it was pretty good. Who's in for this weekend 20, 21 Sept, 2014?

Daaam... I haven't been to BB since the 90's.

There is also plumb beach, where they do all the kite surfing.
Less people to worry about and the surfers don't mind getting filmed.

What kind of laws are we up against in NYC? I would like to fly near Governor's Island, East River, Hudson River, Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty. I'm from Staten Island and mostly fly in Great Kills.

I wouldn't fly anywhere near gov property!

... which kind of sucks, because I moved right next to the **** Verrazano! (brooklyn side)
like literally. I'm looking out my window now and its right there! lol

I wouldn't fly anywhere near gov property!

... which kind of sucks, because I moved right next to the **** Verrazano! (brooklyn side)
like literally. I'm looking out my window now and its right there! lol
I just got my P3 and live in Dyker Heights. And why cant we fly near the VZ bridge?

Hi, just signed up to this forum. Got my Phantom 3 pro in the mail the other day. Have done a lot of research but haven't actually flown yet. Does anyone know of a meet-up for pilots? Looking to get some assistance in starting out. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic