Where are you allowed to fly a P3 in the USA?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My family will be coming over to the USA (again) next August, initially staying in Davenport, Orlando, but intending to travel over to Miami for a couple of days before heading down to the Florida Keys. On this occasion I am contemplating bringing my P3Pro with me to record the holiday - primarily as a visual memory for my wife who is in the early stages of multiple sclerosis and whose mobility is slowly deteriorating.

As it currently stands, as I understand, you cannot fly in National Parks - that, I assume, would preclude any flights in, say, The Everglades. But what about The Keys, and around Davenport and Miami?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Barry

National Forests are okay not Parks you are correct.
Common curtsy will prevail if you see large groups of people think other wise.
You will be in a large populated area so map out some large parks with google earth.
Make sure to bring the ground gear as it may be a more stress free option.
I visit the Panhandle in December to see me MOM, I plan on leaving the stress (P3P) at home.
I find it's cool to show off to the family but since they can't fly it gets old and rude fast.

The Key's is going to be a the place to burn some battery! Watch out for the Devils Triangle! :) Hope you have a blast.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers