Where are my Red Lights

Reaction score
My Red lights are rarly on. The night before last I noticed they were on. Today while flying my neighbor said where are the red lights. While hovering I went into the app and turned the "forearm lights" off then back on and no red lights.

Do they only come on under certain conditions or should they be on contantly (without errors) unless you turn them off?

Thanks for the help, it would be nice to have them on!

Were you recording video at the time? There is a second setting that will turn the lights off while recording video or shooting a photo.

YES "that's the ticket"....I'm always recording!!!

Where is this other setting? Under the camera settings? And what do they call it? Took me a while to figure out that they are called "forearm light" in the one setting that I do know about!

Thanks and can't wait to try the change! I know it may disrupt the video but I just want to make sure my baby is OK!

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs-For-Photos-Video.jpg

That setting is available in both DJI GO (3) and DJI GO 4.

OH gheezz....forgot where and about this setting (borrowed it from DJI Mindy)

Wish it was in the other menus, I keep forgetting where it's located!

Attachments

• 110017xca0n8c5nd06c95a.png
    110017xca0n8c5nd06c95a.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 339
This forum is great and the quickness of the replies are awesome!
Thanks to everyone.

Oh and Red is the front and Green is the back.....guess I always look at which way the camera is facing since the red lights have always been off due to the setting to turn them off by default when recording....and I'm always recording!

That reminds me....need more HD space! Arg!

Have noticed mine are out all the time even on takeoff when I switch back from using Litchi app and go back to DJI Go App. Not sure why it does that.

OH gheezz....forgot where and about this setting (borrowed it from DJI Mindy)

Wish it was in the other menus, I keep forgetting where it's located!
Is that symbol for switching the red LEDs on and off? - I wouldn't have spotted it easily....

I have a P3P and wasn't sure if the P4 is the same, but this link I have just found to a slightly older downloadable manual seems to suggest it is.

I have programmed up the C1 switch on my P3P to switch the red front LEDs on and off.https://www.google.bg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0ahUKEwjAga-vnMnSAhXBbBoKHS9wBnQQFgg-MAY&url=https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4/en/Phantom_4_User_Manual_en_v1.0.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGEcYfER8aFsdZs1MeJzhwbVM31QQ&sig2=CxT01rd1VbRQnPvrqh_ezA&bvm=bv.149093890,d.bGs&cad=rjt

You can do this in both dji go and Litchi for either C1 or C2, I believe. Very easy to find :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic