Whent to Hearman Park today

Typo, it's Hermann Park... Nice video of Sam and the reflective pond. I've always enjoyed that round-about at the Mecom fountains. Beautiful area near Rice Univ., as is the campus.

Houston has some very interesting history, but the landscape is changing by the day. Was at Chuy's this afternoon on Westheimer, Kirby has changed quite a bit.

Pretty cool video Maxwell,
That voice to type thing isn't doing you any favors though. Typo's like that make folks wonder.

Thanks for the brief run down on Houston RichWest. Do you have any footage of the coast? I'm landlocked here in WY and live vicariously through the lives of others.

@IflyinWY, the Texas Gulf coast is not the prettiest of waters/beaches, typical brown until you get out into the blue waters or south of Corpus Christi onto South Padre Island. Run-off from the Mississippi river slides down our coastal waters.

Now if you had anyone East of the Mississippi, then you'll have some amazing Gulf Coast beaches. Florida pan handle has some truly amazing white sand beaches, it's "squeaky" clean.

I'm not much of a salt water person, I prefer fresh water lakes like those in the Texas Hill Country. Looking forward to videoing some of those lakes this summer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic