Yes, I realized that, just was hoping they might do something around that time. Still hoping that Autel will get the 1" sensor out for the Evo at CES (sorry off topic). Getting tired of the ever tightening controls being applied to DJIgo4.

Paul

According to DJI (via dronedj), they are having a problem getting parts from their manufacturer(s).
Yeah, I heard about that materials issue too, but I'm not sure if I believe it. I've been in the computer board manufacturing business for 30yrs and when you have a customer like DJI you go to extremes to keep them happy and well supplied. DJI should be well taken care of in normal circumstances, but there may be more to the story. Maybe communist China is different, but such a gaff in materials planning is generally unheard of. Heads roll if a materials planner screws up, so that's a rare thing to hear someone say....oops. If DJI decided to make an unplanned design change to the V2 to fix a known issue, that may have caused the problem, but generally materials should not put this kind of stop to end product for months. Pretty strange occurrence, and we'll likely never know why it happened. However curious minds want to know.

DJI is still out of stock of P4PV2, full 2 months later. Very odd. I wonder if this has anything to do with the wandering gimbal problem they can't seem to fix in V2.

Problem is not as much a wandering gimbal but yawing of the aircraft while hovering.

Paul C

Reactions: DKG13CC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31