When will we see a discount on the DJI Phantom 4?

Reaction score
DJI.com and the Apple Store both have it still priced at $1400, and I have been waiting for a $100-$200 discount since it came out.

Recently, someone who owns a reputable website which sells such gadgets offered to sell me a brand new DJI Phantom 4 for $1300 (free shipping/no tax).

I want to purchase the DJI Phantom 4 by June 15th. I would much rather prefer to buy it from the Apple Store. Is it worth the wait for it to go down to $1200-$1300 (if it even does by then?), or should I buy it from the private seller?

DJI.com and the Apple Store both have it still priced at $1400, and I have been waiting for a $100-$200 discount since it came out.
DJI didn't discount the price of the P3 Pro and Advanced for more than 9 months after they were released.
Don't expect P4 prices to come down for a while yet.

Reactions: liketogethigh
There is no way to know when it will be discounted as DJI would not release this information to the public prior to it actually happening. This would do nothing but hurt their bottom line. As I understand it, authorized dealers are not allowed to lower the price. With that said, I'm sure some do.

I took mine back Saturday..(distance issues). I paid $1138 for it.

Best Buy has the p4 with 2 extra batteries for $1560, but they didn't have any batteries in stock, so they took the price of 2 batteries off the price...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recently, someone who owns a reputable website which sells such gadgets offered to sell me a brand new DJI Phantom 4 for $1300 (free shipping/no tax).

I want to purchase the DJI Phantom 4 by June 15th. I would much rather prefer to buy it from the Apple Store. Is it worth the wait for it to go down to $1200-$1300 (if it even does by then?), or should I buy it from the private seller?

I took mine back Saturday..(distance issues). I paid $1138 for it.

Best Buy has the p4 with 2 extra batteries for $1560, but they didn't have any batteries in stock, so they took the price of 2 batteries off the price...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I will probably go to a BestBuy store and check for myself this deal and try to see if they possibly have the extra batteries out of stock and do the same as you.

Edit: I'm calculating the final price of ~$1391 without tax. $1560 - $169 = $1391
And I believe it's only 1 extra battery if you look at the details...? Click here.
How did you get to pay $1138, and is that including tax?

Though if it is actually 2 extra batteries, the calculated price is: $1560 - (2 x $169) = $1222

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4