When was the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Announced

November 15, 2016

That's when it was announced.

What was the date last year the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Announced? Thanks just trying to see when they would announce the 5.
DJI don't release new models based on any calendar cycle.
They will release a new Phantom when they have a new Phantom to release.
At the moment there have been no credible rumours of a new Phantom, just people like you asking about one.
If you are shopping for a new drone, the important question is: does the current model do what you want/need?

Reactions: Arcangel
DJI don't release new models based on any calendar cycle.
They will release a new Phantom when they have a new Phantom to release.
If you are shopping for a new drone, the important question is: does the current model do what you want/need?

Yes it does but I don't wanna upgrade and then have the 5 come out soon after.

Yes it does but I don't wanna upgrade and then have the 5 come out soon after.
If you get paralysed by that thought, you might be waiting a long time.
Or a new model could be announced next month, but with only minor frills and no great advances.
It could be like the Mavic was and be in short supply for months and hard to get or you might find that the early production models have a bug that takes a bit to be worked out.
It's up to you to make the decision about whether you want to fly a superb machine now or just wait an unknown time for an unknown product.

It will probably absorb more heat, plus, it may be difficult to spot in a tree top. Just sayin...

Not saying it would be an issue, just that it would be hotter. In winter, that might we a good thing.

Don't forget, with a new Phantom 5 release it will take 6 more months for DJI to fix all the problems that we find wrong. You do understand that we are the beta testers, right? Buying a mature P4P is the wise choice. After P5 is released you can watch it mature for 5 or 6 months and buy it when all the issues are finally resolved....assuming the GEO is not ridiculously restrictive. I didn't buy my P4P until May for that exact reason, waiting for things to be fixed, same with my Mavic. I just refuse to be the beta tester.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4