When ordering a compass?

Reaction score
So on my p3p to cut a long story short I need a compass. Now is there a difference between compass's between the standard,advanced, or the professional?

Boy, I don't know. I think the advanced and the pro have more than one, but I'm just a standard owner, and they only have one. If I had to venture a guess though, I'd say they probably don't use different ones, just more of em.

Dronenerds for 15 bucks couldn't even find it on dji
If it looks like the one you took out, you may have to bite the bullet and hope its the same. I've had to do that with several parts, but I never do it without a picture of what I'm ordering. And 9 times out of ten, if you call the company, you'll get someone on the phone that doesn't know squat about drones. Even with dji. I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to tell ya.

If it looks like the one you took out, you may have to bite the bullet and hope its the same. I've had to do that with several parts, but I never do it without a picture of what I'm ordering. And 9 times out of ten, if you call the company, you'll get someone on the phone that doesn't know squat about drones. Even with dji. I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to tell ya.
And let me just say, out of the 9-10 parts I've ordered, they all were right. The only thing I got burned on was a gimbal lock. Came as a kens cap, and amazon refunded me for that.

Right on thanks for that I'm pretty dang sure this is the part some IMA wait till fstoplabs finally gives up that refund for shipping and go ahead and order that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20