When it rains?

Reaction score
Ok. I'd rather come here and share exciting stories or some great video, but it seems for me that when it rains, it pours... I updated the copter to the lastest version, no proble. I attempted to update the transmitter to the latest firmware, half way through the update my TX lost power. I cycled the power, no luck. I checked the batteries, all good. I opened it up, joints look good, main board is getting power (used a multimeter). No mods to this TX and it's only a couple months old.

I'm at a loss... Coincidence during the firmware update or what? Sigh...

andrew said:
Ok. I'd rather come here and share exciting stories or some great video, but it seems for me that when it rains, it pours... I updated the copter to the lastest version, no proble. I attempted to update the transmitter to the latest firmware, half way through the update my TX lost power. I cycled the power, no luck. I checked the batteries, all good. I opened it up, joints look good, main board is getting power (used a multimeter). No mods to this TX and it's only a couple months old.

I'm at a loss... Coincidence during the firmware update or what? Sigh...

Is your Tx modded? Did you have an antenna connected to it when you applied power? I read somewhere that if you power your Tx without an antenna connected, it could burn up the board... just an idea...

Fixed. Appears it failed half way through the upgrade and went into loader mode. I was able to reapply the update and now it works fine. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj