What's your top speed with the P2V Plus so far

Reaction score
My top speed with the Plus is 42 mph and that was by accident. I looked at at and was shocked. I thought the max speed was 30. can I ask a few quick question?

Is there a speed limit that i should be affraid of? maybe a speed that can put the Plus at an angle that is not safe.

Which would give me more speed: Straight forward flight, ascending forward, or descending forward? (with the 3.2 software update descending is slower now so take that into consideration.)

And what's your top speed to date (keep us updated).
(how long did you hold it for)

We hit 36mph with a tail wind.

The angle is going to be dependent on the wind. At top speed with no wind there should be no problems at all. With a strong tail wind, there also shouldn't be any problems. With a head wind you will notice that you loose altitude while moving forward because more of the thrust has to go to moving forward and there isn't anything left to maintain altitude.

I have seen 67 so far on my screen but I'm waiting on my Flytrex cable to install it on my new vision+
I have done 76 as documented on Flytrex with my old vision
airframes are the same so should be close to the same just be the difference in camera drag
This was done in Attitude mode approximately a 20 mile tailwind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 633
Yesterday I was about 300ft up and letting my bird just fly across the sky. It hit 65mph! The return trip 12mph. That was some tradewind. When my bird is sitting on my work table at night, I look at it and am amazed to think how high up it's been (1500ft) and how fast it will travel (65mph) and yet here it sits without a scratch. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav