Whats up with my Phantom 4A?

Reaction score
My phantom 4a has been flying great until of late, I have never crashed it or have a hard landing, but the last last couple of flights I have had bad video feed, bad transmission signal warning (or something like that) and lost of GPS. Whats up with it?

My phantom 4a has been flying great until of late, I have never crashed it or have a hard landing, but the last last couple of flights I have had bad video feed, bad transmission signal warning (or something like that) and lost of GPS. Whats up with it?

Possible interference from a nearby source? HAM radio guy here and I often have had some severely strong noise come through randomly throughout the year due to someone using some cheaply made Chinese lawn mower from aliexpress or similar that has no quality control. Could also be something else environmental or utility related.

Reactions: Capt KO
Usual advice is switch cables, but loss of GPS is something different. New area? Nearby vehicles? Uranium in your pocket? Something around has changed or your bird is ill. ? Is there a doctor in the house?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31