What's this?

Reaction score
I opened up my quad copter t for the first time just wondering what this connection is. The circuit board on the left with the grey connections going to it. It's just sitting on top doesn't look right :?:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 380
Ahh i see. Because I googled a lot of images of phantoms and I could not see that same board in their Phantom.

Is it okay where it is?

Turbazz said:
Ahh i see. Because I googled a lot of images of phantoms and I could not see that same board in their Phantom.

Is it okay where it is?

Not really. It is meant to be screwed into the main board, that is what the two holes are for. The screws are already fitted, you take them out, and then put the interference board on the main board, align the holes and rescrew it.

It might be left floating because the cable from the interference board to the gimbal is a bit on the short side. Mine is pulled fairly tight in order to reach it.

It's a shame we have to do stuff like this to get the Phantoms more reliable.

@ccase39,

Yep I agree. At the rate we are going, by the time the bugs are all out of the Phantom it will probably be illegal to fly them.

ccase39 said:
It's a shame we have to do stuff like this to get the Phantoms more reliable.
I suspect that the OP bought his Phantom from a distributor who fitted the gimbal and anti interference board. So probably can't blame dji for that particular one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues