Whats the turn around time for sending in Phantom now?

D

DrewFlies

I have seen other post of people with decent turn around times. I hear rattling in my Phantom 3 Pro. As if a piece of plastic or screw is loose inside. It still work 100% and I haven't seen any problems. I don't want to open it up because of voiding warranty. But, I figured I send it in. Anybody know how the US turn around time is right now?

I've sent 2 Phantoms out and they both got fixed and was back in the air in LESS than 2 weeks!

I have seen other post of people with decent turn around times. I hear rattling in my Phantom 3 Pro. As if a piece of plastic or screw is loose inside. It still work 100% and I haven't seen any problems. I don't want to open it up because of voiding warranty. But, I figured I send it in. Anybody know how the US turn around time is right now?
It used to be horrible, but the reports lately have been two week turn arounds for the most part.

Not sure where all these quick turn-around reports came from... possibly cnn? I would expect to not have it for 6-8 weeks.

Not sure where all these quick turn-around reports came from... possibly cnn? I would expect to not have it for 6-8 weeks.

You expect? Are you just guessing or have you experienced the 6 to 8 weeks?

I live in Ohio USA and about 13 days was my waiting time.

I live in southern California and it was 10 days from the day I shipped it out to the day it was back on my porch.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20