Whats the strangest thing your phantom has been called?

Reaction score
Hi,

Sometimes I fly in populated areas theres no laws here about where and how high you can fly etc although its good to be sensible. Usually I get people passing asking odd questions, some usual like how high does it go how fast etc. Its fairly common.

But my question is whats the strangest thing a passerby has called your phantom?

My favourite so far has been by a group of kids who were calling my phantom a "Flying Plate" it made me laugh so much i couldn't land. The next time i flew there the same group of kids come running over shouting "Its the guy with the flying plate !!!!!"

Reactions: claws and IflyinWY
For me its not what someones called it that was the strangest thing BUT not once but twice I had some one see me with the remote in my hand and asked me if I was controlling the weather with it. One was a blonde chick walking with two of her friends and see seemed to be seriously asking the ? Then her two friends starting laughing at her. All I could think was wow she must be a easy date. and I'm sure she was a true blonde after that to.

That still cracks me up thinking about it. lol lol But last week some other person asked if i'm the one causing the wind with what ever that contraption is in my hand. No I'm flying my drone and they looked up and said oh wow is that it right there and pointed to a freaking bird flapping its wings.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers