What's the solution, for now?

Reaction score
Ok. P3P with 1.4, RC with 1.3.2 and iPad air2 with iOS 9.0.1. I've done the channel hack and have it set on channel 32. Working really well with the exception of live video feed. Can be great then suddenly is lost. Control is never lost. Can come back by itself or by restarting the app. From what I've read the fix will come from DJI when a new app update is done. So until then what do we do? Will a downgrade back to 1.3.2 help the situation? Do we just live with it? What has everyone done and how successful has it been. Thanks all.

Ok. P3P with 1.4, RC with 1.3.2 and iPad air2 with iOS 9.0.1. I've done the channel hack and have it set on channel 32. Working really well with the exception of live video feed. Can be great then suddenly is lost. Control is never lost. Can come back by itself or by restarting the app. From what I've read the fix will come from DJI when a new app update is done. So until then what do we do? Will a downgrade back to 1.3.2 help the situation? Do we just live with it? What has everyone done and how successful has it been. Thanks all.

Try going back to "Auto" for channel selection. Your channel 32 may be getting stepped on in flight, in auto it would scan and lock on a different, clear channel. Might be worth a try..

Reactions: Albert R.
Hugh,

You are describing my exact problem with an iPhone 5s. The 32 channel configuration set to auto and manual did not help. I have been considering downgrading the iOS. There are several post in the general discussion on how to do this.
All the best.
Albert

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers