whats the name of this and their functions??!?

Reaction score
i need name of these 3 wires and their functions. i know little bout them like one of these part 97 and they transmit video antenna something like that but not sure. so explain me please. A2.png
A2.png

to two with wires are your 2.4Ghz antennal connections the third one (connector) is for communication between the Gimbal and motherboard in the AC

Well i think i have a problem, one of the wires are broken. just hanging around. but more interesting drone flys without problem. remote signal excellent , but camera bit laggy. i suppose thats the reason. but how to chamge that part do you know? and are there any danger if i continue flying 1 wire broken?

To remove and replace one (or both) of those black wires requires you to purchase a replacement kit (which will have both antennae wires in it), and then you have to open up the body of the drone by separating the top half from the bottom half.

After you do that you will see that each of the "puck" ends of the two black wires are nestled into a cavity in the lower drone body piece. They are not attached in there - they just lay in that cavity. You simply remove the "pucks" from where they are, then feed them out the bottom of the drone lower body piece. You then disconnect the other end of the wires from the electronics board on the gimbal.

To install the new wires just do all the above in reverse order.

P.S. It does not matter which of the replacement wires goes on which connector on the electronics board of the gimbal - they are identical one to the other.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl