What's the favorite controller to use?

If you get an iPad, you'll also need to buy another compatible remote controller that doesn't have a screen since a mobile device cannot be connected to the + remote controller. The + remote controller should meet all of your needs if you're only going to fly with DJI GO.

I Have the Pro + screen - should I get a Ipad as well?
Thank you....

Hi,

I think it really comes down to personal preference. For my P4P I have both the + controller and the regular controller with a large tablet. I honestly use both. The + controller is great for the fast and easy setup. Just open it and go. The other benefit of the + controller is the brightness that I just can't get from any tablet. However a tablet gives me the nice 10" screen, and the ability to load other apps. Generally I really don't need any other apps but it is nice to have Litchi.

So really think if you need that flexibility and want to incur the cost of both a tablet and another controller.

Hi,

I think it really comes down to personal preference. For my P4P I have both the + controller and the regular controller with a large tablet. I honestly use both. The + controller is great for the fast and easy setup. Just open it and go. The other benefit of the + controller is the brightness that I just can't get from any tablet. However a tablet gives me the nice 10" screen, and the ability to load other apps. Generally I really don't need any other apps but it is nice to have Litchi.

So really think if you need that flexibility and want to incur the cost of both a tablet and another controller.
Thank you for your feed back.....

If you get an iPad, you'll also need to buy another compatible remote controller that doesn't have a screen since a mobile device cannot be connected to the + remote controller. The + remote controller should meet all of your needs if you're only going to fly with DJI GO.
thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl