What's the difference?

Reaction score
I want to know what the difference between the phantom 2 with vision, and the phantom 2 with zenmuse h4-3d gimbal is???

Is it better to buy it with the camera Or the H3 3dgimbal? Will adding the H-3 3-D gimbal make it like the vision? Also can I take pictures with no service?

They are two completely different platforms. The P2 with the H33D gimbal and GoPro Hero camera or the P2 Vision.

I bought the P2 / Phantom because the 2.4 GHz controller should have a bit more range than the 5.8 GHz controller on the P2 Vision. And I don't trust WiFi.

They are two completely different platforms. The P2 with the H33D gimbal and GoPro Hero camera or the P2 Vision.

I bought the P2 / Phantom because the 2.4 GHz controller should have a bit more range than the 5.8 GHz controller on the P2 Vision. And I don't trust WiFi.
Did you add the camera to yours? If so does it work the same as the vision or no. Also when adding the camera does it work like the vision with your smartphone?

I bought the Hero 4 Black. The P2 is "like" the Vision only in that it takes photos and video. There's no smartphone or tablet.

the Vision has a camera, the P2 doesn't and thus you have to attach your own. Phantom Vision Plus vs Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal
Is it better to buy it with the camera Or the H3 3dgimbal? Will adding the H-3 3-D gimbal make it like the vision? Also can I take pictures with no service?
I bought the Hero 4 Black. The P2 is "like" the Vision only in that it takes photos and video. There's no smartphone or tablet.
The vision can you see as your flying it? Also do you know what the difference in range for 2 are?

The vision can you see as your flying it? Also do you know what the difference in range for 2 are?
All of your questions can be answered if you do a little research of your own. The information is readily available all over the internet. Do a little due diligence.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4