Whats the chance of meeting another flyer?

Reaction score
Went to grab some shots of a viaduct today and found another Phantom flyer had beaten me to it. Had a good chat comparing Phantoms, his is a Phantom 2 complete with GoPro and Gimbal. It was his first flight trying out Fatshark goggles which he very kindly let me have a try while he flew it. Very cool. Turns out he lives near to me also. Good to know there are other flyers near. So far he doesn't use a forum but hopefully I have persuaded him to give this place a try.

Shrimpfarmer said:
Went to grab some shots of a viaduct today and found another Phantom flyer had beaten me to it. Had a good chat comparing Phantoms, his is a Phantom 2 complete with GoPro and Gimbal. It was his first flight trying out Fatshark goggles which he very kindly let me have a try while he flew it. Very cool. Turns out he lives near to me also. Good to know there are other flyers near. So far he doesn't use a forum but hopefully I have persuaded him to give this place a try.

How come you didn't film him filming you filming him?

Studiowise said:
Shrimpfarmer said:

Slacker !

Studiowise said:

I know ! The only explanation I can give is I was suffering from shock :D I will try and pull myself together......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj