What's the best viewer to place on controller?

Reaction score
I'm kind of new at this. I have a Phantom 4 which I fly pretty well. My problem is I use my Samsung 8 as the viewer hooked up to the controller.
I find it too small and hard to view in sunlight. Are there other viewers such as tablets, screen, etc. that will sync up with the drone and allow me to see better. Right now I only watch the drone while flying, I'd like to see the screen and all the information and views too. Thanks

I use an iPad mini.
It's an old one but in works great. After you decide on the tablet you will use, search for a sunshade. I have a Hoodman brand. There's alot to choose from. Good luck!

Reactions: Javier Ruiz O
Are there other viewers such as tablets, screen, etc. that will sync up with the drone and allow me to see better.
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

I'm kind of new at this. I have a Phantom 4 which I fly pretty well. My problem is I use my Samsung 8 as the viewer hooked up to the controller.
I find it too small and hard to view in sunlight. Are there other viewers such as tablets, screen, etc. that will sync up with the drone and allow me to see better. Right now I only watch the drone while flying, I'd like to see the screen and all the information and views too. Thanks
HI I use 8"Samsung tab a,works good ,big screen and nice and lite weight,got 10/1aswell but it playing silly games at moment, heavy too,,,you can't go to big because your antennas won't stand up proper when trying to look at screen,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4