What's The Best App

wju

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been trying different apps and just don't know which is the best to use with my DJI 3 pro. I've DJI Go, Flytrx, Auto Pilot and FPV3. I'm thinking of trying the Litchi app but am tired of spending so much money on apps.
Which one do most of you guys find the easiest, most features and just best. Thx

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi for iOS. Just needs all the features from Andriod and it will be top of the class.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Depend what your looking to do?

FPV Camera/Mission Planner is my favorite waypoint app.
Feature rich, easy to use and always gives the best results on target and camera smoothness.

Reactions: PVFlyer
Depends on what you want to do while flying. DJI Ultimate Flight (Android) has more waypoint operations than Litchi.

Indeed, this can be a very personal decision... what works well for some is less ideal for others...

For general flight and most modes I use Litchi on Android.:cool::D

I'm also playing with Vertical Studio:cool: and Hivemappero_O on occasion too....

Sometimes, I'll even use DJI GO! :rolleyes: but mostly not....

So it looks like most are using litchi with android. I'm stuck with iOS , iPad, iPad mini and Apple Watch so does anyone know if they're any plans to incorporate all the features of android into iOS?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick question, when using these apps do you take off with go then switch over to the app? Looking quickly at litchi (not connected) I couldn't see a battery monitor so do you switch between the two apps?

Quick question, when using these apps do you take off with go then switch over to the app? Looking quickly at litchi (not connected) I couldn't see a battery monitor so do you switch between the two apps?
No, you fly start->finish with the app... you may use DJI GO app beforehand to adjust the small number of config settings that aren't available through the Litchi UI... but then all flight ops are done with the Litchi app... Litchi DOES NOT have the detailed battery cell voltage display of the DJI GO app and no plans yet to try and include it AFAIK...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic