What's the best 3 axis gimbals for Phantom Vision?

Unless I'm very mistaken ther are no 3 axis gimbals only 2 axis. I doubt the will ever be one. Rotorpixel say their gimbal is upgradable but judging by the way they work that could be around the year 2020.

Reactions: Clampit
I think the question should be changed to: Is there a 3 axis gimbal yet for DJI Phantom 2 Vision?

yali said:
I think the question should be changed to: Is there a 3 axis gimbal yet for DJI Phantom 2 Vision?
Two that I know of. Might be more.

If you want it to work with the original FC200 camera, you can build a version of the MotorPixie opensource gimbal thats 3D.

Or you can buy a 3D version of the ready-built Goodluckbuy gimbal, but it's designed for a GoPro.

viewtopic.php?t=20306

I've got the RPG which works great but it's only a 2 axis gimbal, the install is "plug & play" so no opening up the phantom & rewiring things;)

Straight forward install with no problems;)

I've got the RPG which works great but it's only a 2 axis gimbal, the install is "plug & play" so no opening up the phantom & rewiring things;)

Straight forward install with no problems;)

Really! Ok, I'll check that out! RGP. Thank you!

Wormgrunter

The zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D with a GoPro camera work perfectly on a modified P2 vision. In fact you can use the wifi to run the GP camera.

So that rotopixell is the best for original camera... ok... I dont have fpv sistem...joust have mob phone with wifi and app on it for vision2 so if i put that gimball can i move camera with my app on mobile phone?

So that rotopixell is the best for original camera... ok... I dont have fpv sistem...joust have mob phone with wifi and app on it for vision2 so if i put that gimball can i move camera with my app on mobile phone?

You sure can my friend, it will work the same as your as your stock gimbal.
It was designed for the P2V;)

Rotorpixel is what I really want, but pricey for me at the moment. But, probably worth waiting for. Jason just gave the option of zemuse H3, H4. I really like the idea of self contained, and not touching the P2V electronics. My P2V has been flawless.....so far.

Not spending your money for ya & I know the RPG ain't cheap but it's well worth the money;)

Only you can make the decision;)

Not spending your money for ya & I know the RPG ain't cheap but it's well worth the money;)

Only you can make the decision;)
You are right! Waiting a couple of extra pay checks won't kill me, plus I can fly under the wife's cash radar a little better then. ;) I wait it out, and go with RPG. Thank you! And thank you to everyone else as well.

Wormgrunter

Your more than welcome, let's us know if or when you get it;) it's plug & play so very easy to setup, if you need any help, shout, there's loads of us that have them so helping ain't gonna be a problem.

Hi wormgrunter!, I buy a rotorpixel July 27 and since then I have not heard from him, absolutely no email from them, so I better wait until you give us confirmation of shipment. I agree that it is the best available gimbal for P2V, but a serious company can not do these things ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj