What's my battery doing?

The DJI manual even states that as to : " Never pull the battery out of the drone while it's turned on" ....that spark at the internal contacts makes a spike that destroys semiconductor circuits .and that's probably why it don't work..that internal circuit board inside its damaged bad !
Yep I believe them

You know eventually it will run its self down in that "ON" condition....after its discharged....put it in a plastic bag and look in your phone book or the net for a salvage place close to you that will properly dispose of it for you.

*Problem Solved*

You know eventually it will run its self down in that "ON" condition....after its discharged....put it in a plastic bag and look in your phone book or the net for a salvage place close to you that will properly dispose of it for you.

*Problem Solved*
welp, that's that then. Not sure if the circuits being destroyed is definitely what's going on, but its the best answer I have. Guess I went down from 4 to 2 batteries in a few months, gotta go pick up another one some time.

thanks guys, merry Christmas

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
At 13 years old uberhr !....I can only imagine....either you shovel snow or mow grass this time of the year to makle enough money for a few new batterys !....depends where you live......Florida or The Northern parts of the USA ...Sure wished more would state Just where they live as in what country or State or Province !

At 13 years old uberhr !....I can only imagine....either you shovel snow or mow grass this time of the year to makle enough money for a few new batterys !....depends where you live......Florida or The Northern parts of the USA ...Sure wished more would state Just where they live as in what country or State or Province !
haha. I'm quite far from America, living in the Little Red Dot. The fact that we don't have snow or many lawns around makes it even harder to earn cash lol!

where in the whole world is the little red dot...No snow OK........Not much Grass OK
Your really write great for a 13 year old !
Looking at a world map with a magnifying glass "looking" for a red dot......do i need a microscope to find the re dot ! LOL

where in the whole world is the little red dot...No snow OK........Not much Grass OK
Your really write great for a 13 year old !
Looking at a world map with a magnifying glass "looking" for a red dot......do i need a microscope to find the re dot ! LOL
search it up, you'll find out where it is!

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Let me know how much to ship it to me
My address is
228 Fonda Rd
Waterford ny 12188
USA
Thanks

Let me know how much to ship it to me
My address is
228 Fonda Rd
Waterford ny 12188
USA
Thanks

Hey,
I know I said I'd send it over but it looks like my family wants to keep the battery for some reason. Sorry about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic