What's happened to the weekly site email of hot topics - they have suddenly stopped

Reaction score
For the last month or so, the much anticipated mail of top topics from the site has stopped. Any body got the same issue ?

Not I . just got mine and have been . Have you checked your settings . Maybe you have that box set to not get them .
Well I think there's a box . :confused:

/ Look in your profile in Privacy and there's a box to get or not get site e-mails

Last edited:
Haven't been getting mine anymore. Nothing has changed in settings or email account.

Strange. I'll dive into this and see what I can find but I did receive mine this week. One thing to note, if you don't visit the site every 30 days (and log in) then it'll stop sending it to you automatically.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks clackey

For the record , I have logged in however that requirement is news to me

Thanks clackey

For the record , I have logged in however that requirement is news to me
By chance did you check your spam mail ?

Ya, looks like we are sending as many weekly digest emails as ever. I checked your accounts and they look ok. I suspect it is because you haven't logged in for 30 days but can't tell for sure. You should get it this saturday now that you've logged in and posted. If not, message me and I'll dig into it.

Ya, looks like we are sending as many weekly digest emails as ever. I checked your accounts and they look ok. I suspect it is because you haven't logged in for 30 days but can't tell for sure. You should get it this saturday now that you've logged in and posted. If not, message me and I'll dig into it.

Thanks! I have been getting them again now. Not sure if I had not signed in for 30 days but it is possible. Most forum browse functionality is available without logging in so sometimes I only log in when I wish to comment. Now I know!

Must say I have not received one since before December [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Need to log into the site every 30 days to get it. If you've done that and still haven't seen it then let me know and I'll take a look.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik