What's happened in Dji Go 3.1.5?

Reaction score
In Advanced Settings there's now no "Remote Controller Signal Lost" options (Return to home, Landing, Hover) in the android version?
It's still in the ios version though?

I can confirm the same. Better report it.

Though, I don't have my P3S with me so I don't know if this behavior is due to the app not seeing the aircraft. But like you said, the setting is available in the iOS version whether or not the app is connected.

I just checked .... if you only have tablet on without RC / AC ... then you only have Smart RTH button.

But if you power up all three ... tablet / RC / AC ... then Return To home options are there

This has caught me out before ... not having all powered up ... we tend to forget that GO / Litchi is only reading the AC settings and to have option to alter them we need RC / AC on as well ...

Nigel

Reactions: Andy-M
^ Odd behavior nevertheless. Almost 90% of the settings in there requires the RC and AC to be connected. It's odd because this seems to be the only option that goes away when the mobile device is disconnected.

I just checked .... if you only have tablet on without RC / AC ... then you only have Smart RTH button.

But if you power up all three ... tablet / RC / AC ... then Return To home options are there

This has caught me out before ... not having all powered up ... we tend to forget that GO / Litchi is only reading the AC settings and to have option to alter them we need RC / AC on as well ...

Nigel
Ah yes! I just powered up and it is there.
Phewww!
Cheers Nigel

^ Odd behavior nevertheless. Almost 90% of the settings in there requires the RC and AC to be connected. It's odd because this seems to be the only option that goes away when the mobile device is disconnected.

Not really ... it just means that you are talking to / from and setting the AC ...

Imagine you change that setting to just Hover when not connected .... what then ? You may go out flying ... lose connection and expect model to come home ... but it stays out there hovering with you wondering where your poor AC is ...

To me it is like a failsafe ... I KNOW what AC setting is because I can only change it when fully connected.

No way would I want it changed .... its safer this way.

Nigel

Lots of settings are not visible when disconnected .. not just this.
The reason you have to be connected is that the setting is stored in the Phantom, not the app.
If you want your Phantom to know what to do when RC signal is lost, you have to store that info in the Phantom or it won't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.