Whats going on in this video?

Reaction score
I normally only shoot in 1080/60 (should have just bought the advanced,lol)
That said I tried 4k today and it looks like its having a seizure, all shaky in the background.

Anyone know what that's from?

That said I tried 4k today and it looks like its having a seizure, all shaky in the background.

I think it looks great, when u weren't spinning around. Try not to spin so much...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

and yes, I do mean when I'm turning, for example look at the building, it looks like it vibrating.

Is this just how it is with 4k 24p/30p

You were shooting at 24 or 30 fps... When shooting at a slower framerate the rate at which you pan has to be slowed down considerably to keep the video from being jumpy. In other words... like it was said earlier, stop spinning around.

Reactions: mhuilker
and yes, I do mean when I'm turning, for example look at the building, it looks like it vibrating.

Is this just how it is with 4k 24p/30p
What shutter speed did you use? it should have been close to 60. If it wasn't you need ND filters. Then watch how fast you pan your shots.. Shooting at a low framerate is cinematic but there are limitations to how fast you should pan. Slower is better.

That's normal on some slower pc's, drop it down a level on YouTube and see if it smooths out. This will show that it's either the app or your pc. 4K play's fine for me here at home but on YouTube it's shaky as you describe. So I stick to 1440p, plus I have slow dsl here in the sticks.

slower pc's?? I'd say this system is in the top 1%

that said, I forgot about the shutter speed, I use double the fps, and since I shoot normally at 1080/60fps, I had the shutter set to 120fps

do you think if I had set it for 50/60 on the 4k/24 it would have been better?

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair