What's DJI tech support/repair services like right now?

Reaction score
Just crashed my drone and snapped the camera off the gimbal. I have to send it to DJI. Anyone have any idea on wait times or repair availability? I've heard 7-8 weeks which is probably true as I can't even get through to them on the phone

Also, I happen to have the new she'll for the Phantom and it's a authentic DJI product that I bought on eBay. Anyone know if I can send it in and have them use it to avoid them charging me for another one?

I happen to have the new she'll for the Phantom and it's a authentic DJI product that I bought on eBay. Anyone know if I can send it in and have them use it to avoid them charging me for another one?
You'd have to ask your contact at DJI when you get an RMA.

I crashed mine in middle of July,felt down the sky from 300feet.sent to DJI it took them 7 weeks to send me a replacement. A brand new p3p. Other than long wait time can't complain

Just crashed my drone and snapped the camera off the gimbal. I have to send it to DJI. Anyone have any idea on wait times or repair availability? I've heard 7-8 weeks which is probably true as I can't even get through to them on the phone

Also, I happen to have the new she'll for the Phantom and it's a authentic DJI product that I bought on eBay. Anyone know if I can send it in and have them use it to avoid them charging me for another one?
If you just snapped the camera off the gimbal, you shouldn't need a new shell. You can look into replacing the broken gimbal parts yourself if you are so inclined. I'm a tinkerer, so that's what I would do rather than sending it in to DJI and waiting weeks or months in the dark.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4