What your Gimbal speed and best Video setting

Reaction score
Hi
What is the recommend gimbal speed
Now mine in one the default (50%) ?
And if i recorded on 1080P what is the best video setting and FPS?
Thanks

Gimbal speed - whatever your happy with, i slowed mine down and it does look better, I would say 1080p @ 50 to 100 FPS (unsure on your cam specs), gives you better options for slow motion stuff and Youtube users can select the speed/quality they wish when viewing it.

Reactions: Alonh
For me I find the frame speed depends on what you will be viewing on. I use 1080p with 30fps and the image on my computer and tablet (samsung tab 4) is very good. If I use 1080p and 60fps my computer and tablet have a hard time to keep up and the image is stepping big time. 4K won't even play. 120 fps you will be able to slow motion but my equipement can't play it.

Reactions: Alonh
Set Gimbal Tilt SmoothTrack at approx 21-22, this will slow down the tilt right at the stop point instead of a sudden stop. With some practice, pro style tilts will be at the tip of your finger.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have only shot one scene 1080/120fps, kid swinging from a tree into the river. Playback is in slow motion, so I sped up the frame rate to appear normal until the kid let go of the rope, and then reverted back to its original slow motion going into the water, very impressive looking. But the video quality was obviously less than the rest of the video put together from 4K clips.
What I'd like to know is when one would want to use 1080/30fps vs 1080/60fps, what's the good and bad of both?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20